NOTICE: Due to our recent administrative move and rising COVID-19 cases, Safe Voices will be accepting a very limited number of items. Please contact us if you have items you would like to donate by calling 207-795-6744 or emailing Emily Mitchell at email@example.com. In the meantime, we continue to accept donations from our Amazon wish lists (linked below) and monetary donations:
1. Make a tax-deductible, unrestricted gift through our website at www.safevoices.org/donate or by mailing a contribution to PO Box 713, Auburn, ME 04212.
2. Visit our Amazon wish lists (below) and have items delivered directly to our sites.
3. Donate gift cards to Hannaford, Wal-Mart, and area gas stations in various amounts (most common are $10 - $50). Staff are able to give these cards directly to survivors in order to help them meet the immediate needs in their lives.
- Winter Clothing/Outerwear (all sizes)
- New Underwear and Bras (all sizes)
- Baby Monitors
- Diapers and Wipes -- All Sizes
- Laundry Soap
- Fabric Softener
- Mattress and Pillow Covers
- Full Size Toiletries (ex shampoo/condition, soap, body wash)
- New Socks
- Hair Elastics and Bobby Pins
- Small Household Appliances
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee and Sugar
Disclaimer: We have limited capacity and ask that donors call ahead before bringing items (207-795-6744). Donations that we ultimately cannot use may be donated to another nonprofit. We cannot pick up items from residences.
Things we do not accept include:
- Soiled or unwashed clothing
- Broken or rusted items
- Opened/used hygiene items and cosmetics
- Used stuffed animals
- Perishable food items
- Fabric furniture
- Car seats