NOTICE: In response to the spread of COVID-19, all Safe Voices offices are closed until further notice. During this time we are unable to facilitate drop off of donated items for most things on our wish list. If you are interested in supporting our work at this time, you can do so in the following ways:
1. Make a tax-deductible, unrestricted gift through our website at www.safevoices.org/donate or by mailing a contribution to PO Box 713, Auburn, ME 04212.
2. Visit our Amazon wish lists (below) and have items delivered directly to our sites.
3. Donate gift cards to Hannaford, Wal-Mart, and area gas stations in various amounts (most common are $10 - $50). Staff are able to give these cards directly to survivors in order to help them meet the immediate needs in their lives.
- Winter Clothing/Outerwear (all sizes)
- New Underwear and Bras (all sizes)
- Baby Monitors
- Diapers and Wipes -- All Sizes
- Laundry Soap
- Fabric Softener
- Mattress and Pillow Covers
- Full Size Toiletries (ex shampoo/condition, soap, body wash)
- New Socks
- Hair Elastics and Bobby Pins
- Small Household Appliances
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee and Sugar
Disclaimer: We have limited capacity and ask that donors call ahead before bringing items (207-795-6744). Donations that we ultimately cannot use may be donated to another nonprofit. We cannot pick up items from residences.
Things we do not accept include:
- Soiled or unwashed clothing
- Broken or rusted items
- Opened/used hygiene items and cosmetics
- Used stuffed animals
- Perishable food items
- Fabric furniture
- Car seats